No Foolin' Around with the Ninja Team!*

New information for the community!
The Other Jason
Site Admin

No Foolin' Around with the Ninja Team!*

Hi Everyone!

The No Foolin' Around with the Ninja Team event has ended, thank you to everyone who made it. I hope you had fun, and hope to see you at future events!
Stardust

Re: No Foolin' Around with the Ninja Team!*

Yippee!
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi all!

There's less than a week to go before the viewing event. Details on how to join us are in the first post. Hope to see you there!
Stardust

I am trying to figure out how to do this and maneuver a new puppy, I may have to keep going afk. Unless he decides to sleep.
Katblu42

I am so disappointed I will not be able to join in for this one - I have to work!

I'm sure it will be a blast for all those who can make it. Have an awesome time, and know that I will be thinking of all the fun you're having while I'm setting up audio gear!!
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Stardust,
Stardust wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:44 pm I am trying to figure out how to do this and maneuver a new puppy, I may have to keep going afk. Unless he decides to sleep.
Good luck! Maybe he needs some extra play time just before? :-)
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Katblu,
Katblu42 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:39 am I am so disappointed I will not be able to join in for this one - I have to work!

I'm sure it will be a blast for all those who can make it. Have an awesome time, and know that I will be thinking of all the fun you're having while I'm setting up audio gear!!
Very sorry to hear you won't make it, but work is good to have. Hope you can join us next time.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi all,

Tomorrow's the day! Take a look at the details in the first post about when and where to join us. Then be ready for another 90-plus minutes of fun with your favorite Ninja Team (whichever version that may be - they're all fair game)!

Come by a little early if possible, someone will be at the chat room. We'll probably start about ten minutes after the event's official start time, just for anyone running a little late. Plus it will give us all a chance to say our hellos and settle in a bit.

Hope to see you there!