Introduce Yourselves Here!

New information for the community!
Stardust

Re: Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hinotori wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:45 am Hi Stardust and welcome! Glad you found your way here.

I think you and I were on Gatchamania together many moons ago. So nice to see you again!
Yes I remember you! I've been back on Gatchamania but all of a sudden my login and pw doesn't want to work. Very frustrating.
But thank you for the welcome.
MoonlightDezu

Everyone, Hi

I'm Moonlightdezu, you can call me by that name at least in this Forum.

I'm glad that I can be a part of this community and I'm Happy that a dedicated Forum for Gatchaman Turns out to exist. I really like classic Anime, and Gatchaman being one of my favorite 70's Anime. Gatchaman and some other Tatsunoko series have attached me due to their Historical Role in the Anime industry.

I'm currently into Tokusatsu, Sakuga (animation) and play some sort of games like persona 5 and Genshin Impact which I really like.

Anyway, I'm just passing through Anime enjoyer here 8-)
Stardust

MoonlightDezu wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:28 am Everyone, Hi

I'm Moonlightdezu, you can call me by that name at least in this Forum.

I'm glad that I can be a part of this community and I'm Happy that a dedicated Forum for Gatchaman Turns out to exist. I really like classic Anime, and Gatchaman being one of my favorite 70's Anime. Gatchaman and some other Tatsunoko series have attached me due to their Historical Role in the Anime industry.

I'm currently into Tokusatsu, Sakuga (animation) and play some sort of games like persona 5 and Genshin Impact which I really like.

Hi Moonlight,
I love your username and feel like I've heard it before from an anime maybe? Regardless, I like it.
I play Genshin Impact too and can't wait to start playing the new expansion drop later today when I have the time.
Stardust
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Moonlightdezu,

Thanks for joining and saying hi. I'm glad you found the forums and I hope you have fun here! What other Tatsunoko series have you seen?
MoonlightDezu

The Other Jason wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:56 pm Hi Moonlightdezu,

Thanks for joining and saying hi. I'm glad you found the forums and I hope you have fun here! What other Tatsunoko series have you seen?

Hi Jason,

well, so far I've seen Gatchaman (Of course), Casshan, Casshern sins, Infini-T Force, Hurricane Polymar, and (If you want to count this) Evangelion. I'm not into the modern Tatsunoko but I know some like Karas, Soultaker, Ping-pong, and Psycho-pass. From all of the series, I mostly enjoy Gatchaman and Evangelion.

so far, I'm only able to finish The OVAs Remake, Infini-T Force, and Evangelion. I Gotta finish the entire Original Gatchaman and Casshan very soon.
Hinotori

Welcome to the board, MoonlightDezu!
The Other Jason
Site Admin

MoonlightDezu wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:39 pm
The Other Jason wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:56 pm Hi Moonlightdezu,
well, so far I've seen Gatchaman (Of course), Casshan, Casshern sins, Infini-T Force, Hurricane Polymar, and (If you want to count this) Evangelion. I'm not into the modern Tatsunoko but I know some like Karas, Soultaker, Ping-pong, and Psycho-pass. From all of the series, I mostly enjoy Gatchaman and Evangelion.

so far, I'm only able to finish The OVAs Remake, Infini-T Force, and Evangelion. I Gotta finish the entire Original Gatchaman and Casshan very soon.
Great! It looks like you've a decent way into the classic hero series and I hope you can finish Gatchaman and Casshan soon. I love the studio since they were responsible for so many of my early favorites. I'll always be curious to see what they're planning next. But I agree, many of the more current programs have held less interest.
SparklingNeon

Late post is late but hi, you can call me Neon if nobody else has picked up that name!

I've enjoyed Gatchaman and other Tatsunoko series for many years now I guess (the time flies) but never really got the drive to directly post in public fan forums, kind of just lurking about and passing through.

It's been eye-opening to learn a lot more about the history of Tatsunoko and its properties over time, and especially seeing how ones like Gatchaman were memorable enough to get so many localizations and each having their own rich history behind them. The site has been great to follow along in all this time, and to see that there are still people discussing the series and that love going strong.
Really curious to see what the coming months and year will hold for everything :) It's nice to meet you all!
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi SparklingNeon!
SparklingNeon wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:55 pm Late post is late but hi, you can call me Neon if nobody else has picked up that name!

I've enjoyed Gatchaman and other Tatsunoko series for many years now I guess (the time flies) but never really got the drive to directly post in public fan forums, kind of just lurking about and passing through.

It's been eye-opening to learn a lot more about the history of Tatsunoko and its properties over time, and especially seeing how ones like Gatchaman were memorable enough to get so many localizations and each having their own rich history behind them. The site has been great to follow along in all this time, and to see that there are still people discussing the series and that love going strong.
Really curious to see what the coming months and year will hold for everything :) It's nice to meet you all!
Thanks for joining, glad to see you here. I hope you'll enjoy the message boards!