Character specs help, please!

Original series, II, Fighter, movies and more!
KenTheEagle

Character specs help, please!

I want a confirmation of what height, weight, and other personality quirks each of the five team members had, if anyone can substitute general information here. It is just for personal work in general, and I would like a reference since it is hard to find something that isn't inaccurate.

I apologize for the short thread, but been focusing on caricature night talk with a friend of mine, and was gathering for stuff for personal story making, so this is for that reason.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Re: Character specs help, please!

Hi Ken,

You need all five??? Can't you just step on a scale and think about how you are for your own info? ;-)
KenTheEagle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:05 am I want a confirmation of what height, weight, and other personality quirks each of the five team members had, if anyone can substitute general information here. It is just for personal work in general, and I would like a reference since it is hard to find something that isn't inaccurate.

I apologize for the short thread, but been focusing on caricature night talk with a friend of mine, and was gathering for stuff for personal story making, so this is for that reason.
These are very brief as requested, but I or others can probably fill in more details or specifics if you'd like.

G-1 - Ken, the Eagle
Real Name - Ken Washio
Age - 18
Height - 180cm (5'9")
Weight - 60kg (132lb)
When on-duty, Ken takes his responsibilities of leadership very seriously. Although he occasionally refuses orders if he thinks he has a better solution or is driven by personal emotions. But when he is relaxed, Ken is a very friendly person. He can be a bit shy around people and tends to look the other way when women show interest - preferring to keep his focus on his mission. He also has a problem remembering to cover his tab at the Snack J.

G-2 Joe, the Condor
Real Name - Joe Asakura
Age - 18
Height - 185cm (6')
Weight - 60kg (132lb)
Joe is probably the most outwardly emotional and least patient member of the team. Like Ken, he puts his duties to the Ninja Team at the fore. But he has an undercurrent of revenge present against Galactor - due to the fact the organization killed his parents. Joe also has a well-deserved reputation for wanting to solve problems using Bird Missiles. Although he cares deeply about his teammates, he has come to blows with them when he's distressed.

G-3 Jun, the Swan
Real Name - Jun (no last name given)
Age - 16
Height - 160cm (5'2")
Weight - 45kg (99lb)
Jun is very friendly and spends a lot of her time concerned about the well-being of her teammates, often trying to keep peace among them when there is conflict. She is extremely intelligent, and has more than once determined how to save the team or stop Galactor weapons. She has a deep attraction to Ken. When she was eight or nine, Jun was orphaned in the Himalaya mountains. It was there that she found Jinpei and pretty much adopted him as her younger brother.

G-4 Jinpei, the Swallow
Real Name - Jinpei (no last name given)
Age - 11 (estimated)
Height - 120cm (3'9")
Weight - 30kg (66lb)
Jinpei is known as the Science Ninja Team's mascot, but the team recognize him as a full member. Jinpei is bright, energetic and overly curious. He enjoys joking with and hanging around Ryu. He enjoys teasing Ken and Jun about their attraction to one another. He is also big-hearted when it comes to animals, which sometimes involves the team in deeper missions.

G-5 Ryu, the Horned Owl
Real Name - Ryu Nakanishi
Age - 17
Height - 170cm (5'6")
Weight - 80kg (176lb)
Ryu isn't known as the smartest member of the team, but his personality helps make up for his lack of education. He is usually upbeat and is a bright spot for the team. He and Jinpei are like a two-man comedy team at times. Ryu is always willing to help anyone who needs it, although he is easily angered if he sees someone being mistreated.

I hope these help a little!
KenTheEagle

Re: Character specs help, please!

Okay, this clears up some things for me. I was always confused whether or not Joe was the same height as Ken, or Ken was slightly taller. Because you have Top Cow which had different specs, then you have the Gatchaman wikipedia (now slightly dead, and some things are off, so I wasn't too sure.)

I always like to make a secondary check before I give myself a holler, and huh, so Ken is shy around people, huh? I always input he is a bit of an introvert, and likes to stay disclose to a small circle of people and whisking himself in his own duties, so I was about right after watching over hundred episodes!

I was rewatching some of the older episodes, too, I am already feeling nostalgia again, and as I stated, was writing up stories for a alternative version for Ken, and some other things so this helps a bit. I am not sure what else, I guess I am pretty covered so I apologize for asking something this minimal.

Again, I proudly say thanks!