Tatsunoko 60th Anniversary

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman - The original 1972 series
MoonlightDezu

Tatsunoko 60th Anniversary

October 19, 2022, will be the 60th anniversary of our beloved Anime studios that Influenced the global Pop culture and Anime Industries.

Here's the Special Visual from their Twitter Account

https://twitter.com/tatsunoko_pro/statu ... 5219804163

This Visual Highlights the best-Produced series within their 60 year period, Including Gatchaman, Yatterman, Mach Go Go Go, Tekkaman Blade, and More. You also can see Emi Kaido From Infini-T Force above there amongst the other.

It is worth mentioning that Tatsunoko also Announced that they're working on several new projects for Next year's Anniversary under the Title "60th Anniversary Period". One that they already Confirmed is a Netflix-Produced "Exception" Coming soon.

so stay tuned and celebrate
Katblu42

Re: Tatsunoko 60th Anniversary

That image is really cool.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Re: Tatsunoko 60th Anniversary

Hi Moonlight,
MoonlightDezu wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:10 pm October 19, 2022, will be the 60th anniversary of our beloved Anime studios that Influenced the global Pop culture and Anime Industries.

It is worth mentioning that Tatsunoko also Announced that they're working on several new projects for Next year's Anniversary under the Title "60th Anniversary Period". One that they already Confirmed is a Netflix-Produced "Exception" Coming soon.

so stay tuned and celebrate
Thanks so much for posting this. Yes, Tatsunoko has started their anniversary year celebration already! I saw their adapted 60th anniversary logo on another project recently and thought it was pretty nifty. I like that promotional image too. I hope they do a puzzle or poster or something of it, since it would be fun to see a lot larger.

Expect some fun things leading up to next October, and possibly a little beyond. If past milestone year celebrations are any indication, there may be items and projects marked "60th Anniversary" debuting into 2023.