Sakuga (Outstanding Animation) Thread.

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman - The original 1972 series
Cure DragonEagle 255

Sakuga (Outstanding Animation) Thread.

I love that Gatchaman was a trend setter in many ways, ESPECIALLY in its animation. Sadao Miyamoto's opening is great and who could forget the explosion of Turtle King. If anything is to be appreciated on both Gatchaman and Battle Of The Planets its the animation.

Feel free to link to videos that you feel are worthy of being called astounding.
MoonlightDezu

Re: Sakuga (Outstanding Animation) Thread.

Thank you,

If you wonder where these clips can be found, you can access https://www.sakugabooru.com and search Science ninja team Gatchaman tags on the search bar. there are tons of Animation clips that worthy to study
Cure DragonEagle 255

I couldnt find it under that name but thankfully my weaboo knowledge of Kagaku Ninja Tai Gatchaman SAVED TEH DAY! LOL

I want to make a thread about instances of blood in GATCHAMAN. It's such a dark and mature series but early on they didnt have blood.
Katblu42

Blood was definitely used very sparingly in Gatchaman. As a consequence, when we did see blood it had more of an impact than if it had been splashed more often.

The main instances I can think of (off the top of my head) are Joe, when he cuts his hand by punching a gauge in the Godpheonix in episode 99, and the scrapes and bruises we see on Ken and Joe after their fight in episode 101.