dvd boxed set

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman - The original 1972 series
Stardust

dvd boxed set

I have to brag somewhere, but I have been missing the last two volumes of the re dubbed version of Gatchaman with the Alex Ross covers. As of today I am now only missing the last volume.
I happen to see 15 and 16 on Amazon for a decent price and I think I got the last one.
Now I just need 17 and 18.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Re: dvd boxed set

Hi Stardust,
Stardust wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:28 pm I have to brag somewhere, but I have been missing the last two volumes of the re dubbed version of Gatchaman with the Alex Ross covers. As of today I am now only missing the last volume.
I happen to see 15 and 16 on Amazon for a decent price and I think I got the last one.
Great! Those DVD sets have extras that were not carried over to the Sentai releases. Mainly that means the nine chapters of the comic they translated. But that was a pretty cool bonus. Good luck getting the last one you need!
Stardust

I just got it today! I will definitely check out the bonus section, thanks.
Hinotori

Congrats, Stardust! I hope you're able to find the last volume soon.

Enjoy your viewing!
Stardust

Hinotori wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:49 am Congrats, Stardust! I hope you're able to find the last volume soon.

Enjoy your viewing!
ATM it's on Amazon for 134 dollars and I'm like I don't want it that bad. I paid 50 for the other one.
Hinotori

It looks like Collection 9 is the one to find. I checked a few sites and, in addition to the one you found on Amazon, there are only a couple on eBay, both selling for over $150! Collection 2 seems to be the one still readily available - Right Stuf and even WalMart had the set for $9.99.

Good luck, Stardust! Hopefully one will pop up at a more reasonable price.
Stardust

Hinotori wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:28 am It looks like Collection 9 is the one to find. I checked a few sites and, in addition to the one you found on Amazon, there are only a couple on eBay, both selling for over $150! Collection 2 seems to be the one still readily available - Right Stuf and even WalMart had the set for $9.99.

Good luck, Stardust! Hopefully one will pop up at a more reasonable price.
I appreciate you looking, thanks!
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Stardust,
Stardust wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:28 pm I have to brag somewhere, but I have been missing the last two volumes of the re dubbed version of Gatchaman with the Alex Ross covers. As of today I am now only missing the last volume.
I'm not sure if you're still missing these or not, but they just popped up on eBay for $18 (US).

Here' a link: Gatchaman Volume 9 DVD Box

Good luck!
Stardust

The Other Jason wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:19 pm Hi Stardust,
I'm not sure if you're still missing these or not, but they just popped up on eBay for $18 (US).

Here' a link: Gatchaman Volume 9 DVD Box

Good luck!
DONE! Thanks!
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Stardust,
Stardust wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:28 pm DONE! Thanks!
Great, I'm so glad you were able to get it! I haven't seen many lately at all, and that seemed like a good price.