We should try to get Battle Of The Planets or G-Force on MeTV!

Cure DragonEagle 255

We should try to get Battle Of The Planets or G-Force on MeTV!

I know this is silly and it probably wont work, but hey! They listened to Saturday Morning Cartoon Fans and we got those back! I was going to put Gatchaman there too, but the title would have been too long along with Boomers not knowing what a Gachameman is. On top of the violence and intersexphobia.

So! Lets do a catchy twitter tag and go crazy!

#BattleOfThePlanetsOnMeTV.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Re: We should try to get Battle Of The Planets or G-Force on MeTV!

Hi Cure DragonEagle,

Sure, that's a great idea! It can't hurt to get the thought out there and see if anyone can do anything about it. I'd like to see Battle on the air somewhere. With a feature potentially in the works, you have to think someone will be interested in getting the original out there again. Let us know if you get any traction on the Twitter notice!
Cure DragonEagle 255

I made a twit and it was seen by 27 people! We need more! Please everyone! If you want to see G-Force have outer space adventures on Me TV PLEASE HELP by making this twit trend!

https://twitter.com/sphere255/status/15 ... 3895974913
Stardust

Cure DragonEagle 255 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:28 pm but the title would have been too long along with Boomers not knowing what a Gachameman is.

Please don't say that, I was born in 1964 and I know what Gatchaman is. A lot of us older folks were watching it when it first aired as BoTP here in the states. I found out it was Gatchaman when I got to college and really fell into animation, to be fair it was an art college, but still, finding out it was Gatchaman and seeing it was way better without Zark, made a huge difference to me.
So please be considerate with labels in the future. Thank you for understanding
Cure DragonEagle 255

I'M SUPER SORRY! I didnt mean to be rude and mean and wrong.

I actually did that joke to include a joke that was made on the inception of Gatchaman. One of the proposed names WAS Gachameman. I just wanted to include that joke in my post. I didnt mean to be mean.

I just wanted to make a fun joke, but I'm sorry to insult people.
Bobkat

Stardust wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:51 pm
Cure DragonEagle 255 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:28 pm but the title would have been too long along with Boomers not knowing what a Gachameman is.

Please don't say that, I was born in 1964 and I know what Gatchaman is. A lot of us older folks were watching it when it first aired as BoTP here in the states.
I'm pretty sure CureDragonEagle didn't mean anything.

What is meant is to try to get BotP on MeTV and that's not a bad thing.

BotP is a great show (Battle fan here) and there's room enough for everyone. You like Gatch, cool. You don't like Battle, ok. Don't torpedo the effort to get Battle on the air.
Stardust

Cure DragonEagle 255 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:19 pm I'M SUPER SORRY! I didnt mean to be rude and mean and wrong.

I actually did that joke to include a joke that was made on the inception of Gatchaman. One of the proposed names WAS Gachameman. I just wanted to include that joke in my post. I didnt mean to be mean.

I just wanted to make a fun joke, but I'm sorry to insult people.
Apology accepted
Thank you
That term has been used cruelly so much and I really dislike it. It's why, as an older person I make sure I don't do it to the younger folks.
Again thank you for apologizing and accepted
Cure DragonEagle 255

Their family offerings are growing! I heard that they will air the Thunderbirds! WOO HOO!

I bet Battle or Gatchaman would do awesome on Me TV.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Cure DragonEagle,
Cure DragonEagle 255 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:11 pm Their family offerings are growing! I heard that they will air the Thunderbirds! WOO HOO!

I bet Battle or Gatchaman would do awesome on Me TV.
That's good to know about Thunderbirds. I agree, Battle would be a good fit for their programming. Have you had any more success in starting any kind of campaign for it?
Cure DragonEagle 255

I havent had much success because I dont know how to do a proper campaing. I would love advice and help.

BTW It turns I was wrong about Thunderbirds coming. They just did an article like they did when they talked about Astro Boy.