Infini-T Force: The Movie US Blu-ray release!

The Other Jason
Site Admin

Infini-T Force: The Movie US Blu-ray release!

Hi all,

The Infini-T Force movie Infini-T Force: The Movie - Farewell, Friend has recently been announced for release on Blu-ray in the US!

It can currently be pre-ordered at:

Amazon ($19.99)
Best Buy ($19.99)
RightStuf! ($22.48)

Viz released the full specs for the disc on 11/19/20.

Release date: 1/5/2021
1 Blu-ray disc (1080p HD, 16X9 aspect ratio)
Running time: 90 minutes
Audio: English and Japanese (5.1 and 2.0 stereo)
English subtitles
Special features: Trailers, art galleries
Price: $24.98
UPC: 7-82009-24599-5
By: Viz Entertainment
KenTheEagle

Re: Infini-T Force: The Movie US Blu-ray release!

I meant to thank you earlier, but I am glad you linked the amazon listing! I got it set and forget till next year, I can't wait! I hope I can discover who did the VA for Joe as I am highly curious who they are going they have auditioned for him.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

KenTheEagle wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:54 am I meant to thank you earlier, but I am glad you linked the amazon listing! I got it set and forget till next year, I can't wait! I hope I can discover who did the VA for Joe as I am highly curious who they are going they have auditioned for him.
No problem!

If the home video release of the Infini-T Force TV series was anything to go by, they may not list the movie's English voice cast. I hope they do. But if not, I'll write a note to see if I can get an answer about Joe. That is what I did for the TV series and Viz replied with most of the cast. I'll pop that in to a separate thread so it's easier for people to find.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Ken,
KenTheEagle wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:54 am I meant to thank you earlier, but I am glad you linked the amazon listing! I got it set and forget till next year, I can't wait! I hope I can discover who did the VA for Joe as I am highly curious who they are going they have auditioned for him.
I got my copy of the Infini-T Force movie Blu-ray earlier today and it does not include any information for the English language voice cast. I have a note in to Viz, so hopefully they will answer with a cast list. They did when I asked about the TV series voices, so keep your fingers crossed!
KenTheEagle

The Other Jason wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:56 pm Hi Ken,
I got my copy of the Infini-T Force movie Blu-ray earlier today and it does not include any information for the English language voice cast. I have a note in to Viz, so hopefully they will answer with a cast list. They did when I asked about the TV series voices, so keep your fingers crossed!
Sorry for the late response, I was recovering from a bad UTI, and I wasn't able to make something towards this. I made a post about it on twitter a while back, too, and even rented the film in order to grab caps and references for drawing. I tried making contact with VIZ, and got no replies yet. I even spoke with the English VA of Casshan, and he wasn't sure himself.The only place credited was on Google Play, and I suspect it is Johnny also doing the role for Joe as both Ken, and him have a very similar accent to their voice.

https://twitter.com/GatchamanReborn/sta ... 8664117250

Hopefully someone stumbles upon the tags, and makes a reply towards this sooner or later as I have been getting with my other post feeds from the people who worked on the show. Who knows, luck maybe on my side again.
KenTheEagle

Sorry for the bump, but I am having a difficult time of getting VIZ to give any resources on the cast. They have given us trouble in the past for the Splatoon Coroika series on my friend's side, and giving errors to some of their translation volumes till they began receiving negative ratings. Hopefully Jase, you can get that letter to them and see if they do give the credit towards the staff, and the mystery behind who voiced Infinity Joe (Yes, that is the nickname I call him, kill me.)

I do have some interesting things to post here, though, this:

https://twitter.com/murasan1981/status/ ... 3400979456

From motion capture actor of Ken Washio, it is a little treat since there isn't really any new I can gathered besides the little small hump we all are experiencing with this, so I am sorry that my help is a being a bit slow on my end as well.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Ken,

Sorry to hear about your recent issues, hope you're feeling better!
KenTheEagle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:43 am Sorry for the bump, but I am having a difficult time of getting VIZ to give any resources on the cast. They have given us trouble in the past for the Splatoon Coroika series on my friend's side, and giving errors to some of their translation volumes till they began receiving negative ratings. Hopefully Jase, you can get that letter to them and see if they do give the credit towards the staff, and the mystery behind who voiced Infinity Joe (Yes, that is the nickname I call him, kill me.)

From motion capture actor of Ken Washio, it is a little treat since there isn't really any new I can gathered besides the little small hump we all are experiencing with this, so I am sorry that my help is a being a bit slow on my end as well.
Nice picture! It looks like he's still pretty proud of his role in bringing "gramps" to life!

I have a message in to Viz about the movie's voice cast. If I don't hear anything back from them this coming week, I'll write again. They were really quick to respond when I asked about the TV series cast. I was hoping they'd be as quick with this. I'll let everyone know if I hear anything.
KenTheEagle

The Other Jason wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:24 pm Hi Ken,

Sorry to hear about your recent issues, hope you're feeling better!
KenTheEagle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:43 am Sorry for the bump, but I am having a difficult time of getting VIZ to give any resources on the cast. They have given us trouble in the past for the Splatoon Coroika series on my friend's side, and giving errors to some of their translation volumes till they began receiving negative ratings. Hopefully Jase, you can get that letter to them and see if they do give the credit towards the staff, and the mystery behind who voiced Infinity Joe (Yes, that is the nickname I call him, kill me.)

Nice picture! It looks like he's still pretty proud of his role in bringing "gramps" to life!

I have a message in to Viz about the movie's voice cast. If I don't hear anything back from them this coming week, I'll write again. They were really quick to respond when I asked about the TV series cast. I was hoping they'd be as quick with this. I'll let everyone know if I hear anything.
Ack, I really hope they don't pull like they done with Coroika fans. Viz, Viz, Viz, be a good boy and be nice by giving credit for those hard working VA. Anyway, good luck!
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Ken,
Ack, I really hope they don't pull like they done with Coroika fans. Viz, Viz, Viz, be a good boy and be nice by giving credit for those hard working VA. Anyway, good luck!
I agree, it would be nice to see the actors credited in the work somewhere. I'm surprised they don't get any mention on some kind of insert, or separate screen accessed from the disc's menu - anything.

I didn't receive an answer to my first question, so I just sent a second note to a different address. Hopefully I'll have something to pass along soon.