KenTheEagle/GatchamanReborn: Gatchaman fanart thread!

KenTheEagle

Re: KenTheEagle/GatchamanReborn: Gatchaman fanart thread!

Bobkat wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:53 pm I love these Ken!

I like the lines showing movement in both. There's a finesse with the Sonic jet that reminds me of ocean spray. Or perhaps it's the water vapor from the clouds. Either way, fantastic! :D
I was going to add a rainbow effect over the water droplets, but for the sake of the banner, I didn't want to output too much guff where it is hard for the viewer to see what is going on (my friend did graphic arts, and sometimes gives me suggestions when it comes down to logos and presentations!).

Thanks for the comment, Bobkat, I really appreciate it!
KenTheEagle

Re: KenTheEagle/GatchamanReborn: Gatchaman fanart thread!

Update: I have officially quit/locked my twitter- so links will be broken, and no longer available to be shown. This does not mean I will disappear entirely, just physically and mentally I couldn't keep up maintaining social media due to my personal taste, and complications I often face.

Currently I am just overwhelmed from real life, and busy, plus I am going through an extinguishing shift with my art- not an artblock, but overall needing a break. So again, I apologize with the little news I had to confess here, and I didn't want any sort of viewer being left confused why the links weren't working.
Screenshot 2021-04-18 182722.png

Anyway, this is Ken the Eagle here, flying solo, and be taking his leave- stay frosty Science Ninja Team!