New fic posts on AO3

Katblu42

New fic posts on AO3

Hello,

I just added a couple of my short Gatchaman fics to AO3 if anyone's interested. They are both pre-canon stories.

The first was written for last year's gift exchange over at Gatchamania - I never found out who gave me the prompt for it!
https://archiveofourown.org/works/32361685

The second was inspired by the first - an explanation owed after a little bit of dialogue in the garage.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/32361556
Bobkat

Re: New fic posts on AO3

Thanks for the links Katblu42. I don't know when I'll get a chance to read them but I'm going to try. It's nice that people are still writing. :)
Hinotori

Thanks for letting us know, Katblu! I feel I've been in a bit of a drought lately; I'm not sure where all my favorite fanfic authors have gone or where anyone is posting!

Looking forward to reading both pieces!
Stardust

I am working on a personal one at the moment with Zoltar.
Bobkat

Katblu - those stories were fun to read. It was nice to see the motivations and other interests of Joe and Jun. :) I especially liked the interactions between the pair in your first story. Joe didn't treat Jun as a small child and that was fantastic! :D

Personally, I have been posting on fanfiction.net

I feel like I'm still a rookie as there are some quirks on the site I haven't quite figured out. However, it's pretty easy to upload your stories. If interested, here's my profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/13738366/Bobkat22

My stories are under that. (and yes, I've been in left field of late) :lol:
Katblu42

Thanks Bobkat!

I'll have to take a look at your FFNet link - I don't like reading things there much. Something about the formatting/page set-up is difficult for me.

If at any stage you want to try posting on AO3 let me know because I can send you a code to help you join more easily.
Stardust

Katblu42 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:29 am Thanks Bobkat!

I'll have to take a look at your FFNet link - I don't like reading things there much. Something about the formatting/page set-up is difficult for me.

If at any stage you want to try posting on AO3 let me know because I can send you a code to help you join more easily.
When I am done with my story, I would like a code myself to post there.