Infini-T Force TV series English voice cast

The Other Jason
Site Admin

Infini-T Force TV series English voice cast

Hi all,

Viz's Infini-T Force TV Blu-ray release did not list the English voice cast anywhere. I sent a note to them asking about the English voice actors and they kindly supplied the names as follow:

ANNA KUROSAWA - Tara Sands

BELLE LYNN - Julie Ann Taylor

DAMIAN GRAY - Xander Mobus

EMI KAIDO - Cassandra Lee Morris

JOJI MINAMI [TEKKAMAN] - Kyle McCarley

KAZUMICHI KAIDO [Z] - Keith Silverstein

KEN WASHIO [GATCHAMAN] - Johnny Yong Bosch

TAKESHI YOROI [POLIMAR] - Nicolas Roye

TETSUYA AZUMA [CASSHAN] - Landon McDonald

That's just about all of the main cast. If the upcoming movie release doesn't list anyone, I'll be sure to ask again.

A huge thanks to Viz for supplying the information!
KenTheEagle

Re: Infini-T Force TV series English voice cast

Thanks for posting a reference! Ironically the Japanese VA for Ken Washio for Infini-T Force has been looming around my twitter, and I will gladly show him out of respect since this is relatable to this thread.

https://twitter.com/murasan1981

And it is funny to see the English VA for Ken Washio as several years ago he did Kiba from Wolf's Rain, it is odd to hear him with a much older voice now.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Ken,
KenTheEagle wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:17 pm Thanks for posting a reference! Ironically the Japanese VA for Ken Washio for Infini-T Force has been looming around my twitter, and I will gladly show him out of respect since this is relatable to this thread.

https://twitter.com/murasan1981

And it is funny to see the English VA for Ken Washio as several years ago he did Kiba from Wolf's Rain, it is odd to hear him with a much older voice now.
Oh cool! Mr. Muramatsu was the motion actor (the 3D capture) for Ken in Infini-T Force. The voice actor for the role was Mr. Tomokazu Seki.

I got to meet Mr. Seki at the Anime Expo in Los Angeles in 2017. He and a few others were present for the world premiere of the first episode of Infini-T Force. He was really excited at the event and ran to the front of the main stage after the screening and yelled "Bird....!!!!" and got the audience to yell "GO!!!" back at him. Then he did the same with "Infini-T!!!" and "Force!!!"

Let us know if Mr. Muramatsu says anything to you!
KenTheEagle

Sure will, I am a little good at some causal talk in Japanese and sent him a hello. I will you know in a edited update of my post if he says anything, granted if it is small. Also thanks for giving me that info, wasn't sure what he worked on and it isn't often you see the motion actors.