Infini-T Force Movie English voice cast

The Other Jason
Site Admin

Infini-T Force Movie English voice cast

Hi all,

As with their Infini-T Force TV series Blu-ray, Viz did not include the names of any of the English language cast for the Infini-T Force movie.

There was absolutely zero credit information for any of the English edition. No crew, no cast. They didn't even translate the names for the Japanese staff and cast, but at least that information is easy to find online.

I wrote to Viz directly to see if I could get the names of the movie's voice cast and they kindly wrote me back with the following list (I have added IMDB links):

EMI KAIDO - Cassandra Lee Morris

JOE ASAKURA / JOE THE CONDOR - Griffin Puatu

KEN WASHIO / GATCHAMAN - Johnny Yong Bosch

KAZUMICHI KAIDO - Keith Silverstein

JOJI MINAMI / TEKKAMAN - Kyle McCarley

TETSUYA AZUMA / CASSHAN - Landon McDonald

TAKESHI YOROI / POLIMAR - Nicolas Roye

SASAOKA - Rachel Robinson

DR. KOZABURO NAMBU - Wally Wingert

Voice Director - Ryan Johnston

That's just about all of the main cast. We knew many already from the list I received about the TV voice cast. But the voices behind Joe, Dr. Nambu and Sasaoka are all new additions. Plus Ryan Johnston as the voice director, of course!

I really don't know why there wasn't any kind of information on the disc set or online regarding the English production again. The crew did a good job and I'm glad to be able to get their names out to fans.

A huge thanks to Viz for supplying the information!
KenTheEagle

Re: Infini-T Force Movie English voice cast

I am kind of surprised Griffin Puatu did Spitz from Warioware Gold, and if anyone is curious, this is the character he did. On my behalf to give a little general brief explanation, this is a spin-off for the character Wario from the main Mario series that consist of time based minigames that get increasingly faster, and more challenging as the player progresses.

WarioWare Gold - Spitz Voice Clips

Screenshot 2021-02-02 073109.png
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Ken,
KenTheEagle wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:33 am I am kind of surprised Griffin Puatu did Spitz from Warioware Gold, and if anyone is curious, this is the character he did. On my behalf to give a little general brief explanation, this is a spin-off for the character Wario from the main Mario series that consist of time based minigames that get increasingly faster, and more challenging as the player progresses.
It looks like he's busy and in-demand, so that's great! I wish I could say I've seen some of his other work. I'm just not familiar with anything. I know the name Miles Morales from Spider-Man, but I haven't seen the game he's credited for. It makes me wonder how much more work he's done that isn't listed on IMDB.

Thanks for the additional detail from the Warioware game!
KenTheEagle

The Other Jason wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:59 pm Hi Ken,
KenTheEagle wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:33 am I am kind of surprised Griffin Puatu did Spitz from Warioware Gold, and if anyone is curious, this is the character he did. On my behalf to give a little general brief explanation, this is a spin-off for the character Wario from the main Mario series that consist of time based minigames that get increasingly faster, and more challenging as the player progresses.
It looks like he's busy and in-demand, so that's great! I wish I could say I've seen some of his other work. I'm just not familiar with anything. I know the name Miles Morales from Spider-Man, but I haven't seen the game he's credited for. It makes me wonder how much more work he's done that isn't listed on IMDB.

Thanks for the additional detail from the Warioware game!
I also forgot to mention too, and I was a bit dumb to not realize who did the voice of Nambu, and given I have been in the Sonic fandom for most of my life. He did Cubot, who is the robotic henchmen for Dr. Robotnik/Eggman, the main villain of the series.

Right now the entire franchise is facing a voice actor apocalypse, so Wally Wingert who voiced him for over a decade will be terminated along with the rest of the team yet again like the last casting before them. It is crazy that I felt like I heard the voice somewhere before, and I was too unaware at the time till I saw the name. Here is his most notable voice clips, especially when he began voicing him back in 2010.

(PS: It is the gold colored robot if there is slight confusion.)

Sonic colours but it’s only Orbot and Cubot

Sonic Boom Orbot and Cubot's Best and Funny Moments Part 1

He also acted as the announcer for Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 .

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Tokyo 1964 Announcer Voice Lines

There is much more since he has a lot of history with this franchise, and sad to see he will be retired since of this year. I say farewell, and glad he did a major role as Nambu in the film!

Kyle McCarley is recent in Monster Hunter: Rise as Buddy Handler Lori...

Iori The Buddy Handler | Monster Hunter Rise

And no problem, Jase, I realized me taking a break from certain fandoms made my brain a bit foggy on some of these folks, and one of them I deeply recall when I was a lot more active. So hope some of me presenting samples helps, especially Wally, he is very well known in that distinct!