Infiniti Force

Stardust

Infiniti Force

I'm guessing this is the best place to put this. Infiniti Force is available on Tubi Tv and it's free. I just watched the first one. It's got my interest. We'll see what happens as I go further in.
Has anyone else watched this? What did you think?
Bobkat

Re: Infiniti Force

Thanks Stardust :lol:

I hadn't seen it before, but I'm not getting the sudden scene shifts.

However, the animation is beautiful. Now I must look into this :)
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Stardust,
Stardust wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:42 pm I'm guessing this is the best place to put this. Infiniti Force is available on Tubi Tv and it's free. I just watched the first one. It's got my interest. We'll see what happens as I go further in.
Has anyone else watched this? What did you think?
I actually had a section set up for Infini-T Force within the Gatchaman series discussion area. But the more I thought about it after I saw your post, the less sense it made. It's a separate series. So I made this entirely new a category for it, which is where your thread will continue. I also moved all the other Infini-T Force threads into the new category.

I'm still learning all this forum construction and management stuff, so bear with me. :-)

I watched Infini-T Force and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It was a fun series and had a lot of good takes on things.
Katblu42

I actually really enjoyed the Infini-T Force series, and the movie (make sure you watch the series first, because the movie follows on from the series), and the Manga issues that have been translated into English.

It's just a shame I can't get the episodes on DVD. I bought the Bluray set, but it's not region coded for Australia and I cant watch it! :(

I might try to watch on Tubi, but I'm pretty sure I'll find I can't! And I still prefer to buy the DVDs because I want to be able to watch again and again without having to worry about the content disappearing, or how much data streaming uses up!!
Bobkat

Not only did I watch the whole series - I watched the movie too!

For those who might not know, the movie is available on Amazon's streaming service for rent and buy.

I rented it and now I think I'm going to buy it.

There is one movie scene between Ken and Joe that made me crack up. I'll just say it involves "Kids are watching." :lol:

I don't want to put any spoilers out here in case anyone hasn't seen it.

I also agree with Katblu - must watch the series first before watching the movie. :)
Stardust

The Other Jason wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:49 pm Hi Stardust,

I actually had a section set up for Infini-T Force within the Gatchaman series discussion area. But the more I thought about it after I saw your post, the less sense it made. It's a separate series. So I made this entirely new a category for it, which is where your thread will continue. I also moved all the other Infini-T Force threads into the new category.

I'm still learning all this forum construction and management stuff, so bear with me. :-)

I watched Infini-T Force and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It was a fun series and had a lot of good takes on things.
Thanks Other Jason! You're doing a fine job. I'm just happy to see an active forum.
Hinotori

I really enjoyed the Infinit-T Force anime and manga. It's a shame Udon wasn't able to continue releasing the English translations of the manga series.

I haven't seen the movie yet and not sure if I ever will. With Viz Media only releasing it on Blu-Ray, that unfortunately, left me out. :(
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Bobkat,
Bobkat wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:47 am Not only did I watch the whole series - I watched the movie too!
I also agree with Katblu - must watch the series first before watching the movie. :)
All in one day too, that's some dedication!

On that last point, definitely, absolutely, for sure watch the movie after the series.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Hinotori,
Hinotori wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:02 pm I really enjoyed the Infinit-T Force anime and manga. It's a shame Udon wasn't able to continue releasing the English translations of the manga series.

I haven't seen the movie yet and not sure if I ever will. With Viz Media only releasing it on Blu-Ray, that unfortunately, left me out. :(
Now that the comic series has ended in Japan, I really hope there's a chance the English translation can be completed too. I was enjoying it, and liked seeing the art published a little bit larger than in the Japanese editions.

I was a bit surprised that Viz didn't release DVD versions of the Infini-T Force TV series or film. I'm glad they each got a physical release on Blu-ray, but I know a few people who didn't buy either because they couldn't watch them. If I've had a small amount of people tell me that, then I'm sure there are many more lost sales out there. Maybe at some point the movie will be out for free streaming like the series.
Stardust

I finally finished season 1 yesterday! Now I want to get the movie. I'll probably just buy it.