Interesting Tumblr post

Katblu42

Interesting Tumblr post

Wasn't sure where else to put this, but here seemed like the best place.

https://www.tumblr.com/beetleboy213/731 ... f=katblu42

This post recently popped up on Tumblr about a stash of Gatchaman merch found at a thrift store. The person who posted it was really excited about being able to purchase all these t-shirts, so I'm glad they've found a good home.

But I find myself wondering who they used to belong to, because I think they are all Gatchacon shirts!!
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Re: Interesting Tumblr post

Hi Katblu!
Katblu42 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:17 am Wasn't sure where else to put this, but here seemed like the best place.

https://www.tumblr.com/beetleboy213/731 ... f=katblu42

This post recently popped up on Tumblr about a stash of Gatchaman merch found at a thrift store. The person who posted it was really excited about being able to purchase all these t-shirts, so I'm glad they've found a good home.

But I find myself wondering who they used to belong to, because I think they are all Gatchacon shirts!!
Those are indeed all GatchaCon shirts. Someone told us about this in the chat room a few days ago. Yes... I am also very curious. I'd love to know where they were found and who gave them up. Even though I helped make the shirts, I would have been excited to see them available like that too.

Shown in the post are the shirts from:
1997 - World tour (our very first shirt)
2005 - Berg Katse wanted poster
2001 - Sometimes one, sometimes five
2002 - Gatchaman 30th anniversary

I can't remember the exact number, but I think there were less than 40 of the 1997 shirt made. Somewhere around there anyhow. It's nice to see it in such great shape! I saw someone at the Comic-Con about five or six years ago with one and it was nearly grey. I couldn't get over to him to see who it was though. Thanks for posting the find! Maybe we can learn more about it. I agree... I'm glad they all went to a happy fan!