ME TOONS CONFIRMED! (SPEED RACER IN THE LINE UP)

Including international versions
Cure DragonEagle 255

ME TOONS CONFIRMED! (SPEED RACER IN THE LINE UP)

And no, this one is not a cable channel, but rather one of those Broadcast Diginets that cater to a Nostalgic adult crowd. They made the trademark Toony TV and I think they might be looking for nostalgic stuff to air. I would love it if they aired Battle Of The Planets... or even just uncut Gatchaman but the villainous queer coding might be a problem.

EDIT: I WAS RIGHT! OMG THIS WAS GREAT! OMG I CAN BELIEVE IT. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Weigel touts Me TV Toons as “the only TV network destination dedicated exclusively to classic animation” — as Warner Bros. Discovery’s Cartoon Network companion Boomerang, which also runs old Looney Tunes, “The Jetsons,” “The Flintstones,” “Scooby-Doo” and Popeye shorts, also runs some more recent, post-2000 cartoon episodes.
Beyond Warner Bros. titles, Me TV Toons will also feature animated content from other studios and distributors, with properties including Rocky and Bullwinkle, Woody Woodpecker, Casper, Betty Boop and Speed Racer.

As part of the channel launch, animation historian Jerry Beck (whose books include “The 50 Greatest Cartoons,” “The Hanna-Barbera Treasury” and “Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies: A Complete Illustrated Guide to Warner Bros. Cartoons”) will help produce original content related to the Me TV Toons library. Also, character actor Bob Bergen — who has voiced Porky Pig, Marvin the Martian and more, will serve as the signature voice announcer for Me TV Toons.