Gatchamania site down?

New information for the community!
Katblu42

Gatchamania site down?

Hello.

Just wondering if the Gatchamania site has been down for long?
Or if I'm the only one getting a 500 - Internal Server Error when trying to log on?

I know it's been quiet there lately, and I must admit I haven't been visiting regularly. But the error message was unexpected.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Re: Gatchamania site down?

Hi Katblu,

I've noticed it has been down for a few days too. Hopefully the owner is aware of the problem and working on it.
KT1972

it's been down for a few days now. If anyone wants, they can email Cep at cepeleon@yahoo.com, although I don't know how long, if at all, it will take him to respond.

I still check in daily, even though there are very few posts these days, and will always reply to the silly game when anyone else does.
Stardust

It's very sad that ever since EW passed there's been little activity. She kept that forum alive. It's a shame with the new comic books coming out too.
SparklingNeon

Still seems to be down as of today, it's a shame how much it declined. Even though the registration's been closed for several years, it was nice to get a look at what kind of posts and activities were going on in the more active times.