YOUR Battle Of The Planets affiliate!

Including international versions
Cure DragonEagle 255

Re: YOUR Battle Of The Planets affiliate!

Oh that is swe-WAIT A MINUTE. Does that mean you have access to the RAW MATERIALS OF BATTLE? As in the scripts and or footage that says "This is too violent, cut!"? If you do, god, you just became twice as awesome, and you were already pretty damn awesome! That is seriously awesome and more than any average fan has ever seen.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Re: YOUR Battle Of The Planets affiliate!

Hi Cure DragonEagle,
Cure DragonEagle 255 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:20 am Oh that is swe-WAIT A MINUTE. Does that mean you have access to the RAW MATERIALS OF BATTLE? As in the scripts and or footage that says "This is too violent, cut!"? If you do, god, you just became twice as awesome, and you were already pretty damn awesome! That is seriously awesome and more than any average fan has ever seen.
Yes, I had access to production materials when I worked for Sandy Frank Entertainment. Outside of that, I've collected items about Battle's production history for many years. I made note on my site of many instances where character names, correct spellings and terms have come from scripts. If you have questions on anything, I'll always do my best to help. But I'd suggest a different thread... this one's kind of gone off topic, haha.