What sorts of materials does The Other Jason have

Including international versions
Cure DragonEagle 255

What sorts of materials does The Other Jason have

I give up, I am just going to give up and just ask The Other Jason just how many materials he has. Because otherwise we keep derailing other topics and this is a worthwhile topic on its on.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Re: What sorts of materials does The Other Jason have

Hi Cure DragonEagle.
Cure DragonEagle 255 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:48 pm I give up, I am just going to give up and just ask The Other Jason just how many materials he has. Because otherwise we keep derailing other topics and this is a worthwhile topic on its on.
To be general, I have production documents about the beginnings, sale and performance of the series, plus scripts, drafts, and other items that were used in its creation. A lot of that came from my time at Sandy Frank's. I have files of my own making like interviews, studies and data collection. Then there is merchandise aplenty and artwork. A lot of what I have is on display at the site in some form. Much is not because I haven't had the time time to incorporate it yet. It's hard to say exactly what and how much, but if you have specific questions about anything, I can always look to try to help answer them.