Battle of the Planets Feature Film

Including international versions
Stardust

Re: Battle of the Planets Feature Film

Cure DragonEagle 255 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:38 am I really do apologize for the way I reacted. I try to be as nice as possible here since despite such low activity and it being a relatively recent forum I love it here and I really dont want to pollute this beautiful forum with negativity.
That's a better apology, and I will accept it. You really did hurt my feelings, but I too didn't want to start drama on this forum.
One needs to be careful with words, I say this for myself as well, you don't know what's going on in a person's life, and lately mine has been a dumpster fire of a year. Jason and Bobkat are aware of my health crisis I have been having. So your response really hit me hard and made me feel bad in a forum where I usually feel safe.
I am not going to say anything more about this. I want to move forward and keep this thread about the BotP film going. It's been a nice thread so far and everyone has been engaged.
Cure DragonEagle 255

I really do sympathize a lot, mine has been very hard as well. I really didnt know how I was ever going to make it through. Your feelings are important and valid.
Stardust

Cure DragonEagle 255 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:53 pm I really do sympathize a lot, mine has been very hard as well. I really didnt know how I was ever going to make it through. Your feelings are important and valid.
<3
Sorry you having a rough time of it too.
Cure DragonEagle 255

Dont worry, when you begin healing you will be much stronger and happier. I havent completely but healing is powerful.