GatchaFan Chat - Catching Up

New information for the community!
The Other Jason
Site Admin

GatchaFan Chat - Catching Up

Hi all!

gfc002g.jpg

One of the goals with reopening my chat room was to encourage gatherings like many fans used to enjoy. I had hoped to schedule a lot more before now, but as usual, things got in the way.

It's looking like next Saturday, September 30th will be a good opportunity to try for a second chat get together. We can talk about anything, but the main goal will be to catch up with some of the recent news and events. Hopefully we can answer some questions and see what other fans are thinking!

Please join us at my chat room if you can. It is accessible through my home page, by clicking here, or by pasting this link into your browser:
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=gcon& ... lJjExPTA51

Despite what the screen says, no authentication or password is required to join. Just enter a nickname and click on "Connect."

Here is a guide for international timings:

4PM to 6PM Pacific (Los Angeles)
7PM to 9PM Eastern (New York)
11PM to 1AM (London)
Midnight to 2AM Sunday morning, October 1 (Amsterdam)
7AM to 9AM Sunday morning, October 1 (Tokyo)
9AM to 11AM Sunday morning, October 1 (Sydney)

These hours have seemed to work for most in the past. I will likely be there a little earlier too, if anyone wants to test out their connection. My name in the room is "drazuma." Also, the two hour window is just a suggestion, we can be there as long as people like.

Please remember the chat room is always open! A few friends and I can usually be found there nightly from about 10PM - 4AM Eastern.

I hope to see you there. It's always fun to talk with old friends and meet new fans!
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Re: GatchaFan Chat - Catching Up

Hi all!

Just a quick reminder that the GatchaFan meeting is coming up this Saturday. Or, after a couple subtle name changes as some friends suggested:

gfc0002g.jpg

Hope to see you there, details for attending are in the first post!