I FOUND IT! BATTLE OF THE PLANETS LATIN AMERICAN DUB!

Including international versions
Cure DragonEagle 255

I FOUND IT! BATTLE OF THE PLANETS LATIN AMERICAN DUB!

GUERRA ENTRE PLANETAS (War Among Planets)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O76gIPcNcHQ

Its only the opening and the closing credits but its good!
Bobkat

Re: I FOUND IT! BATTLE OF THE PLANETS LATIN AMERICAN DUB!

This is very cool!

I find it interesting that only the English language cast is credited. Were the other cast members credited elsewhere? I'm not entirely clear how it worked overseas.

Thank you for the link, CureDragonEagle! :)
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Cure DragonEagle,
Cure DragonEagle 255 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:38 am GUERRA ENTRE PLANETAS (War Among Planets)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O76gIPcNcHQ

Its only the opening and the closing credits but its good!
Great! A different set of these turned up on Youtube a while ago, but just like the one you found, it was only the opening and closing credits. I remember people asking the poster for complete episodes. They never added anything more, unfortunately. Maybe this time will be different!

When we made the deal to release the series on home video in Spain, we accidentally sent them some of the Latin American audio elements. We only had 26 of the 59 Castilian versions. But if I remember correctly, all 85 episodes were stored of the Latin American dub.

If the series ever gets released on home video again in North America, I really hope these versions will be included. It would be little problem to add multiple language options and the Latin American episodes would make a lot of fans very, very happy!
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi Bobkat,
Bobkat wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:25 pm This is very cool!

I find it interesting that only the English language cast is credited. Were the other cast members credited elsewhere? I'm not entirely clear how it worked overseas.

Thank you for the link, CureDragonEagle! :)
I don't think most of Battle's foreign voice crews got credited anywhere other than possibly in episode listings for TV guides/newspapers/magazines, or on official products. Many records or record/storybook sets gave acting credits.
Cure DragonEagle 255

Can you please edit the Latin America version of Where it was shown? It is not called La Batalla de los Planetas there.
Bobkat

Thanks The Other Jason! I wasn't sure how everything was credited. As long as the folks got paid! :)