Which Broadcast TV Diginet would you like to see broadcast Battle Of The Planets?

Including international versions

Which Broadcast TV Diginet would you like to see broadcast Battle Of The Planets?

Me TV
100%
Family Entertment Television
No votes
Antenna TV
No votes
Cozi TV
No votes

Total votes: 2

Cure DragonEagle 255

I want to ask this of everyone because I feel this would be prime time to see not only the series return but also bring back kids animation to the airwaves.

I will list every option with some data about their ratings and demographics

Me TV (Grandparents and their Families, over 600k viewers, steady ratings)
THE one diginet with enough viewers and is animation friendly already with plenty of airtime given to old cartoons from the golden age.

Family Entertainment Television (Grandparents and their Families, Over 230K but is increasing)
Another solid choice, since many Grandparents watch with their grankids and the idea of them co watching and making Battle a hit again is super cute... and convenient lol.

Antenna TV (Grandparents and their Families, below 120K, decreasing)
Another choice, a more dubious one since the ratings are so low but I can see them going for it

Cozi (Grandparents and their Families, 206K, increasing)
Another option but I dont know if they do animation, might be worth a try though.
Bobkat

Re: Which Broadcast TV Diginet would you like to see broadcast Battle Of The Planets?

Those aren't bad choices and I watch most of them on a regular basis (I don't tend to watch Antenna TV, but I know it's out there).

These are probably the most viable:

H&I (Heroes and Icons): *Might* be a possibility because they focus on action series. They do have a 'comic' line-up of Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman (I'm not 100% certain on the last one). So Battle might just fit in.

Ion TV doesn't tend to do any animation.

Start TV: Female-centric so that may be a no-go out the gate. But you never know.

My TV: Tends to be more recent stuff, but there is some animation on this one.

Charge!: Is very action-centric but no animation.

Comet: seems to be sci-fi centric but again, not sure the chances.

There are others: GetTV (action oriented), RewindTV, This, The Grio, Grit (Westerns), Decades, Laff (all comedy) and who knows what else is out there. The point is that Retro Television is finding and building a market on the US airwaves. I believe, the cable channel TV Land started all this and I, for one, thinks it's great. These older TV shows were well done and are certainly rewatchable. 8-)
Stardust

Re: Which Broadcast TV Diginet would you like to see broadcast Battle Of The Planets?

The only one I am familiar with in that whole bunch is MeTv. I am not aware of the others.
What about Hulu? They do a lot of animation stuff.
Cure DragonEagle 255

I am mostly focusing on linear broadcast diginets because I want grandparents and kids relive the syndication days of television. That and I want Battle Of The Planets to be affordable and accessible, if we are to discuss streaming I would say Tatsunoko should upload it to Pluto TV or Youtube. Or some other really accessible and affordable streaming service.
Stardust

Cure DragonEagle 255 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:19 pm I am mostly focusing on linear broadcast diginets because I want grandparents and kids relive the syndication days of television. That and I want Battle Of The Planets to be affordable and accessible, if we are to discuss streaming I would say Tatsunoko should upload it to Pluto TV or Youtube. Or some other really accessible and affordable streaming service.
Okay!