New Gatchaman Comic Series from Mad Cave Studios

The Other Jason
Site Admin

Re: New Gatchaman Comic Series from Mad Cave Studios

Hi James,
tatsunokofan wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:32 pm I ended up going by two comic store to find one this afternoon. The first one had given all their copies away by the time I got there, while the second one had a handful of them left. I haven't had a chance do do more than flip through it briefly, seeing enough to confirm that the third story ended exactly as I expected it to from the preview pages. I won't say more since people might not have read it yet. I figure I'll have time to read the entire comic sometime tomorrow, but at least I was able to find it! I hope others here were able to get it as well!

James
I'm glad you were able to find some copies!
SparklingNeon

I don't have any local stores, so I'll have to look around for any copies that might be floating about online or that are resold. I'm glad that others managed to get the FCBD issue while it was still out though, it seems it went so fast.
Stardust

As I had a thing to do in a local art gallery yesterday, I ventured out early to get to the comic book store first. Of course there was a line. But they were also only doing one book per customer. So I got my Gatchaman and a couple of other titles too. Snagged a TMNT one for my friend.
Here in Des Moines, Iowa we have two major comic book chains so I got lucky?
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi all,

Here are some cover images for second issue of the Gatchaman series from from Mad Cave!

Please be aware some of these may not be final, pending licensor approvals.

Gatchaman #2

gm2ab.jpg
Covers A (Inaki Miranda) and B (Sanford Greene) [Cover B will connect with issues 1 - 5 to make one image]

gm2c.jpg
Cover C (Francine Delgado) [Retailer incentive]

Writer - Cullen Bunn, Artist - Chris Batista
Standard issues will be 28 pages and will cost $4.99 (retailer incentives will be priced higher).

Pre-order links will be added when available.
The Other Jason
Site Admin

Hi all,

Here's a little more news out of Mad Cave Studios for their upcoming Galactor mini-series!

Gatchaman - Galactor #2 (of 4)

gal2a.jpg
Cover A (Kath Lobo)

Writer - Steve Orlando, Artist - Kath Lobo
Issues will be 28 pages and will cost $4.99

Pre-order links will be added when available.